November 1, 2012
- [NEW] Timer buttons remain visible while scrolling through sets
- [FIXED] FitnessTrack should no longer rotate inadvertantly on iOS 6
- [FIXED] Timer countdown view now fills screen on iPhone 5
- [FIXED] Routine Set Number Picker position on iPhone 5
September 25, 2012
- [NEW] Updated for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5 4" screen
- [FIXED] Ability to customize timer times (in the Settings app)
September 10, 2012
- [NEW] Ability to edit profile entry date
- [NEW] Ability to customize timer times (in the Settings app)
- [NEW] Ability to sort by date ascending or descending for workouts and profiles (in the Settings app)
- [CHANGE] FitnessTrack now requires iOS 5
- [CHANGE] Text fields auto-capitalize words
- [FIXED] Exercise searches now match any word in the title, not just the start of the name
- [FIXED] Issue where emoji keyboard could not be changed when entering a number
- [FIXED] Lots of UI issues and other bugs
December 3, 2011
- [NEW] Retina Graphics Update
- [NEW] Creating routine from workout starts with workout's name
- [CHANGE] Adding a set to an exercise goes straight to set details
- [CHANGE] Text fields auto-capitalize words
- [FIXED] Workouts now sort by date
- [FIXED] Previous session logic now reliably gets the right data
- [FIXED] Cardio now allows decimal entry
- [FIXED] Potential issue with blank values
November 13, 2010
- [FIXED] Issue where decimal point didn't show up on iOS 4
- [NEW] Enabled fast app switching
- [FIXED] Additional Bug Fixes
April 21, 2010
- [FIXED] Issue when reordering exercises in a workout or a routine causing them to not reorder correctly
March 9, 2010
- Bug Fix: Fixed crash when tapping decimal key in Measurement Profiles
January 26, 2010
- Tweak: Workout Name field now starts editing as blank if name is default name "New Workout"
- Bug Fix: Fixed decimal data loss issue with locales that use decimal separator other than period
- Bug Fix: Fixed stuck highlight issue for currently editing field
November 25, 2009
- New Feature: Added support for creating/changing music during your workout from within FitnessTrack.
- Tweak: New application icon
- Tweak: Improved the accessibility of the FitnessTrack for iPhone 3GS users
- Tweak: Converted emailing workouts & routines to use an in-app email sheet
- Tweak: Renamed Fitness Profiles tab to Measurements
- Tweak: Tweaked the UI in various spots
- Bug Fix: Resolved issue in state saving/restoration code that could cause a crash
- Bug Fix: Resolved issue where field for setting a routine's name would be blacked out
- Bug Fix: Several small performance enhancements and bug fixes
- Misc: First BitBQ version
July 2, 2009
- Bug Fix: Resolved iPhone OS 3.0 compatibility issues.
June 02, 2009
- New Feature: You can now filter the exercise list when browsing or adding exercises to a workout.
- New Feature: You can now view exercise information & previous sessions from within any workout.
- New Feature: You can now adjust the date of a workout.
- New Feature: Added set of default routines for first launch (new users only).
- New Feature: You can now email a specific workout to anyone.
- New Feature: You can now email a specific routine to anyone.
- New Feature: FitnessTrack will now remember your selected view position on close.
- Tweak: Added workout date to the workout list table view cells.
- Tweak: Added selection state when selecting a workout or routine name to edit.
- Tweak: When adding a set, the table view now scrolls to newest cell if it's not visible.
- Tweak: Updated Routine & Workout table cell to hide exercise count in editing mode.
- Tweak: Adjusted the label color for workout & routine detail's info view.
- Tweak: Fixed alignment of the disclosure button under workout details.
- Tweak: Improved readability on several field labels when they are selected.
- Tweak: Removed PinchAnalytics library.
- Bug Fix: Resolved resizing issue with fitness profiles table view.
- Bug Fix: Resolved a cell redrawing issue when adding exercises to workouts.
- Bug Fix: Resolved a cell drawing issue in workout view where notes would draw overly a newly created cell in some instances.
- Bug Fix: Worked around a framework bug that caused the Cancel button on some action sheets to not respond to clicks.
- Bug Fix: Resolved issue in workouts and routines where sort order could get out of whack.
- Bug Fix: Several iPhone OS 3.0 related tweaks.
- Bug Fix: Miscellaneous performance & stability adjustments.
May 02, 2009
- Initial Release