Powerful File and Folder Comparison for Mac OS X
Changes' folder synchronization support makes keeping up-to-date a trivial exercise.
Filter out the clutter! Ignore those pesky .DS_Store files, .git and .svn directories, and other stuff that builds up over the course of a project.
The super-sharp Text Comparison View helps you identify and merge areas of change within text files.
Collapse text to get rid of the clutter. Edit in place. It's your workflow - take control of it!
- Supports scripting via AppleScript
- Automate diff tasks and integrate Changes in your shell scripts with chdiff
- Compare Files in Your Editor: Supports BBEdit, Coda, Espresso, and TextMate
- Works with your favorite SCM: git, Mercurial, Subversion, Perforce
- Integrates with Git Tower, Versions, and Cornerstone
Changes requires OS X 10.7 or higher
- v 1.6.2
- November 23, 2012
- [FIXED] Issue where directory comparison failed to mark some files as differing
- [FIXED] "Insecure Update Error" message affecting some users
See our full release notes.